Mobility dealers from across the UK and Ireland are celebrating after scooping a host of top awards at a recent industry dinner.
Sunrise Medical invited its top dealers to an exclusive event at the Holiday Inn in Bromsgrove on Thursday 4th September to celebrate their outstanding contribution to the industry.
Guests were wined, dined and entertained by comedian and presenter, Alex Brooker from Channel 4 show The Last Leg ahead of the awards ceremony.
Awards presented included accolades for sales, web presence and customer service.
The awards were:
– Quickie manual dealer of the year 2014 – EPC
– Quickie Salsa dealer of the year 2014 – MMS Medical
– Quickie Jive dealer of the year 2014 – simplyhealth
– Outstanding contribution to customer service 2014 – Midshires
– Built-4-Me solution provider of the year 2014 – MMS Medical
– Exhibitor of the year 2014 – Midshires
– Best website and use of social media 2014 – Better Mobility
– Fastest growing dealer 2014 – Millercare
– Do the right thing award 2014 – GBL
– JAY on chair dealer of the year 2014 – Ability Matters
– Quickie Professional o the year 2014 – Kieran Browne, MMS Medical
– Breakthrough dealer of the year 2014 – Active Mobility
– Sunrise Medical Customer Service Associate of the year 2014 – Jackie James (voted or by Sunrise Medical dealers)
Prior to the awards dinner guests spent the day at the Sunrise Medical UK manufacturing facility for the launch of the new Quickie Salsa M2. This updated version of its highly successful predecessor combines a host of style and performance updates and is currently only available through an exclusive number of authorised Quickie dealerships.
UK Marketing and Product Manager, Simon Collins, said: “Our awards ceremony has become a much anticipated annual event within the industry and there’s always friendly competition amongst our dealer network to see who will win a prize. It’s our way o saying ‘thank you’ to those who support us.”
To find out more about the Quickie Salsa M2 visit: www.quickiepower.com/salsam2