The Etac Group, the multi-brand specialist in world-class assistive products for disabled adults and children, has successfully launched an impressive suite of pioneering new products on a busy exhibition stand at Rehacare 2016.
The Etac and adjacent R82 exhibition stands were both very popular throughout Rehacare with large numbers of trade buyers, healthcare professionals and end users keen to discover the latest Etac, R82, Convaid, Immedia and Molift innovations. Etac launched over 12 new products across the various group brands which all attracted high levels of interest. The launch of these exciting new solutions was officially celebrated at a Launch Lunch held in the Etac R82 meeting lounge which included an engaging speech by Torben Helbo, Etac CEO. Torben welcomed everyone to the show and outlined all the new and enhanced products including:
- Ability Based SeatingTM for Etac wheelchairs
This new ‘Shape Up!’ initiative in seating delivers pioneering levels of postural support through advanced bespoke back support and wheelchair configurations.
- The Etac S.P.A. Collection with Etac Rex folding toilet arm support, Etac Relax wall-mounted folding shower seat and Etac Flex modular grab rail
- Etac Clean shower commode chair
- R82 Cricket paediatric buggy
- R82 Stingray paediatric buggy
- R82 Flamingo High-low toilet/bathing chair
- R82 Wombat Living activity chair
- R82 Scallop fabric-based seating aid
- Star air cushions from Etac for wheelchair pressure care
- Immedia SatinSheet in-bed system for turning and positioning
- Immedia 2Move Transfer Board
- Etac Turner PRO for active patient transfers
- Molift Quick Raiser for active patient transfers
Live and informative product demonstrations were delivered throughout the show so all visitors could understand how and why Etac products continue to lead the world in terms of ergonomics, aesthetics and functionality. This comprehensive exhibition showcase reiterated to the international market that The Etac Group tops the world in products for inclusive living.
Torben concluded: “I was delighted to welcome so many visitors to our Rehacare showcase this year as our new product and concept portfolio was so extensive. Our brand proposition is now so diverse we are able to deliver a more holistic approach to assist carers, professionals and most importantly, children and adults living with disability. Our pioneering products continue to evolve at pace so the latest challenges associated with disability can be met now and in the future. Rehacare was a success for us and our customers on so many levels – this platform will now be leveraged to deliver even more positive outcomes for all.”